Ken’s horticultural advice has proven invaluable to many people. Save time and money by having him visit your property for a one-on-one consultation before you begin any landscaping project. As he is in high demand, please make sure to book well ahead, especially during the spring.
- Everything you ever wanted to know but were afraid to ask.
- Learn the principle of “right plant, right place”.
- Tree, pest and disease & safety issue identification.
- Sustainable landscape solutions.
- Maintenance, plant health, retaining walls, drainage & irrigation issues.